Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Hopes

It's been a couple of years since I've even looked at this page. To be completely honest, I almost forgot about it. I've always loved to write, but I've been so preoccupied that I haven't had much time to do any kind of writing. I still keep up with my journal, but other than that I haven't written anything in a long time. A lot has changed since I created this blog; however, there is one thing that has remained constant- my hopes and dreams. The means to which I achieve my dreams may have changed, but the end goal remains the same.

I want to be an inspiration. I want people of all ages to look up to me for guidance, or just simply for admiration. I want to create something that will motivate others to believe in themselves and to believe that they can achieve their goals and aspirations. If I do that, if I truly inspire at least one person, then my dreams will be fulfilled. I want to find a way to encourage the world to be a better place. I want humanity to realize how much destruction we are causing each and everyday. Not only are we hurting the world by pollution, we are hurting the world by darkness and hatred being spread. Thus, I want to inspire the world, one person at a time. I wish to help those in need and those who have lost all hope in themselves. I want to change the world, for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment